Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are all three of my Jeff White Field Knives.
LongHunter, Nessmuk skining/Camp knife, Patch Knife.

G

·
Isn't it great that someone like Jeff is out there, making a living as a bladesmith. Find it comforting to know that folks like Leighton are supporting a working artisan and able to enjoy the products that he creates.

Good lookin' knifes...everyone with a different intent.

Isn't amazing how homogenized single purpose knives have become. Mostly all vanilla.

Then, you find someone willing to make a knife for a specific need...and start figuring it out for yourself just how useful it is... ;)

giz

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Nice selection, Leighton! I really like the traditional skinner.

A few years ago, I was very pleased with my new 17th century-pattern knives, so I took 'em over to show to a hunting buddy. He replied, "Them's kitchen knives!" :lol:

xtm

G

·
xtm.... :mrgreen:

I really like the skinner and sheath. Been thinking of sewing on a sheath to my hunting shoulder bag strap and carrying my knife up on the front side of the strap as it hangs from my left side. Just above the bottom of my left side ribcage. Can't imagine a handier place to get it from..

giz

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!!! Jeff does make some pretty nice blades and handles, plus they are fairly inexpensive right now. I fear that won't last to long. I'm looking forward to putting them to use.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts