Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....Of an online medical conference they held yesterday. These were frontline doctors telling the TRUTH about Covid-19 and hydroxychloroquine treatment. Telling the TRUTH about the risk of kids going to school. Kids don't pass it. There is not a single case world wide of a kid transmitting it to a teacher, and schools remained open in many countries. My wife was watching it live streamed on facebook and I saw a bit of it. It didnt take long for You Tube, Facebook and others to remove the video. FOX still has a copy though
Tucker Carlson: Big Tech censors COVID-19 video featuring doctors

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
The anti-Trump Ohio Dept. of Health just banned hydroxychloroquine treatment in the State. I wonder what the Lupus patients that currently take it are gonna do?

They'll probably die, and be added to the "Covid-19 related Death Count

This is the biggest farce in American History, in terms of "pandemic-panic".......can't wait for November when the 24/7 news on the "VIRUS" magically disappears.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The anti-Trump Ohio Dept. of Health just banned hydroxychloroquine treatment in the State. I wonder what the Lupus patients that currently take it are gonna do?

They'll probably die, and be added to the "Covid-19 related Death Count

This is the biggest farce in American History, in terms of "pandemic-panic".......can't wait for November when the 24/7 news on the "VIRUS" magically disappears.
My wife is a pharmacist. The Ohio Board of Pharmacy just reversed that order at the request of Gov. DeWine, because of the shitstorm they caused by trying it to begin with. Go figure.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Didn't take long for the phones to ring off the hook in Columbus, I guess, and Dewine succumbed to the pressure.....he operates on political pressure/which way the wind blows, and always leans to the Left. In this case, I think it was the monsoon/wind decision.....LOL

·
Premium Member
6,532 Posts
The problem with hydroxychloroquine is that it already exists, inexpensive and widely available. Otherwise, if hydroxychloroquine was invented next month after billions of federal dollars spent on R&D, it would be touted as a life-saving treatment in the fight against COVID.

·
Registered
12,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The problem with hydroxychloroquine is that it already exists, inexpensive and widely available. Otherwise, if hydroxychloroquine was invented next month after billions of federal dollars spent on R&D, it would be touted as a life-saving treatment in the fight against COVID.
Yep, no one can make money on it. The feds already gave a big payment of 2 billion towards a vaccine, cant remember to which company. You can bet the politicians have invested in that company though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts