Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get too excited. It's the grips that are big not the Karma. In order to keep the string of good things that have come my way on this forum going, I have a set I'm not going to use. These are an over sized set of Rosewood grips for the XR3-Red New Model grip frame. I purchased them several years ago before achieving True Enlightenment on the path of Bisley. I only have one six gun they will fit and that is my 1970 Three Screw and they sure as H##L ain't going on that one! I suppose if someone was more talented woodworking wise than I, they could be cut down as there is a lot of material there. I'll let this run to noon Saturday and Draw the lucky name. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Snafu ! Guess what? I put your name in the hat and then I drew it out! :lol: PM me with your mailing adress and the grips will be on thier way Monday as I have to go to the Post office and pick up a package I missed today. Maybe the deraded first spot isn't all that bad! ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
chutch.... PM inbound, hey.. a win by default is still a win :lol: , Thanks much....... Best Regards

·
Registered
162 Posts
chutch.... Grips arrived the other day, Thanks much. They actually are very, very nice looking... big, yes. They look good on my 7 1/2" 45Colt Blackhawk, and probably will work well with a two handed hold (ya, I know God and Col.Colt meant for the "peacemaker" to be fired one handed). I had thoughts of reshaping/refinishing before they arrived, not so sure now, we'll see. Thanks again... oh ya, for the S&W patch you threw in as well. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts