Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Pictures were taken by a freind in his Front yard in Prescott Valley AZ. Said the deer came to drink and spent nearly 25 minutes at the Barrel. WOW

·
Registered
297 Posts
Wow Mom Wow! That's a terrific deer. It's deer like that one that get's us out of bed at 3:30am to freeze to death in a windy deer stand. And our wives don't understand!!??

Bob

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
Nice buck!
An interesting thing about that Muley, as the typical muley buck gets older, they tend to get the 'wild hair' of antlers and go 'non-typical'. {the reason of few Boone and Crockett record muleys in the South West}. This one seems to be immune to that.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Wow look at all them knife handles.Looks like a lot of steak standing there to.Why I would shoot him in the neck and have him in the freezer in a jiffy.Be chowin down on backstrap and telling how he dam near killed me before I got out my buck knife and killed him with my bare hands.I would then get that hide tanned and some of it made into a bikinni for the ole lady and seat cover my harley.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It's time to install a feeder for the deer and they will start showing up more often then during the season all you have to do is sit on the porch drink a beer and take your pick.

·
Registered
94 Posts
WOW !!! That is one magnificent muley..........I would loooooove to see that one in my "scope"!!!!!!!!

Don

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice rack!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts