Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Biden Talks About Using Hellfire Missiles Against American Gun Owners

Biden: "Those who say 'the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots' -- a great line, well, guess what: The fact is, if you’re going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire Missiles. There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you."

Yeah, that should go over well in the Live Free or Die state.

The former vice president took a page from Eric “Duke Nukem” Swalwell’s campaign by threatening to use military force against American gun owners who would resist his gun control agenda at a campaign stop in New Hampshire over the weekend. It’s unclear from Biden’s rant what exactly would trigger him to call out a Hellfire missile strike on gun owners who object to his gun control plans, but it’s an idiotic argument to begin with.

More and video here: https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/02/10/biden-hellfire-missiles-gun-owners/

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Heck just yesterday I saw one of the City (cops) driving one of the many surplus Military armored vehicles to get fuel at the city fuel dump. Un marked green, very tactical looking. They don't need no stinking Hell Fires, they have enough full auto weapons, armored personal carriers and all the good stuff. Right here in a small city in Paradise. Imagine what the big cites have???

·
Registered
16,962 Posts
As True Communist Dictator he will go to no ends to "mold" you into his perfect slave. That is what they truly believe, give up your guns and rights or die. Now they are just coming out in the open a stating it.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
New Hampshire is the wrong place to say that.....JOE!!!!!!!! ohijgan Bob
No chit.....lol. I read that and chuckled to myself. Biden is such a tool. I'm amazed he's able to breathe at all.

What a total unabashed dork. I have better words to describe him but I cannot post them here or I'll get a vacation.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
Heck just yesterday I saw one of the City (cops) driving one of the many surplus Military armored vehicles to get fuel at the city fuel dump. Un marked green, very tactical looking. They don't need no stinking Hell Fires, they have enough full auto weapons, armored personal carriers and all the good stuff. Right here in a small city in Paradise. Imagine what the big cites have???
Best part about those 'surplus' donated to local LE military vehicles is... They cannot repair them, Don't have the knowledge and parts aren't available for the most part because companies like BAE Land Systems and GD don't stock parts and don't offer them to civillians if they have them anyway. Because the are obsolete, they become monuments to stupidity. Local LE has one, it's parked in front of the cop shop and there it sits because it won't move.

·
Premium Member
10,403 Posts
What to worry. He has the courage of a third world dictator and the avarice of King Midas (or is it Bloomberg). He's just not as "successful". Ever.

He can't help it if his family kinda uses his influence on someone's behalf just because they hired him.

When it comes to aiming missiles, will he do any better? (So far, his competition is proving him wrong).
[HR][/HR]Never forget, with the exception of Bloomberg and Steyer, all of them - every other presidential candidate for the Democrats - has the same Political Machine running the engine behind powering their campaigns. It will be in control if any of them win - including Bernie.

If Bloomberg or Steyer wins, he'll run roughshod over them while he destroys the nation by himself. At least as far as the Democrat Machine allows him since they control the other politicians and their part of the Deep State. Their influence will eventually have to be balanced with the self funded president, which means the easy stuff like Gun Control and Confiscation will come into US law.

So will destruction of our medical system, insurance and most of the stock market's value. We'll become weak in the world, and the attacks on our homeland will increase as we try and buy off friendly and unfriendly governments with aid and ignorance. That is the world they will bring.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
In my opinion (strictly) I don't believe plugs even knows what a 'Hellfire' is. I'm surprised he can tell the difference between honesty and being a crook... He cannot. What a turd.

Reactions: bearcat6

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Biden Talks About Using Hellfire Missiles Against American Gun Owners

Biden: "Those who say 'the tree of liberty is watered with the blood of patriots' -- a great line, well, guess what: The fact is, if you’re going to take on the government you need an F-15 with Hellfire Missiles. There is no way an AK-47 is going to take care of you."

Yeah, that should go over well in the Live Free or Die state.

The former vice president took a page from Eric “Duke Nukem” Swalwell’s campaign by threatening to use military force against American gun owners who would resist his gun control agenda at a campaign stop in New Hampshire over the weekend. It’s unclear from Biden’s rant what exactly would trigger him to call out a Hellfire missile strike on gun owners who object to his gun control plans, but it’s an idiotic argument to begin with.

More and video here: https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2020/02/10/biden-hellfire-missiles-gun-owners/
Yeah, that's worked out really well in Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

I have two words for Mr. Biden: Asymmetric Warfare. kfjdrfirii

·
Banned
918 Posts
Why didn't he just use hellfire missiles on the UKRAINE?

Insulting college students, he's been crooked as an S, since his Pennsylvania corruption in the 80s, threatening gun owners,
Who, exactly, will be his Constituents ? Now he has to woo non college, non-gun owners, who LIKE dishonest, stupid people.
What percentage of the population is that?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Why didn't he just use hellfire missiles on the UKRAINE?

Insulting college students, he's been crooked as an S, since his Pennsylvania corruption in the 80s, threatening gun owners,
Who, exactly, will be his Constituents ? Now he has to woo non college, non-gun owners, who LIKE dishonest, stupid people.
What percentage of the population is that?
Unfortunately larger population than we think. That’s why they want free college (indoctrination camps)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Sloppy Joe is acting like he's got nothing to lose. His filter is switched off.

The only other politicians who have threatened to murder their own citizens are usually Communists.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts