Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always try new things and I love the Bianchi model 100 for my 1911 pistol. This is the inside the pants type of holster.
Anyway, I went to try the same type for my little 38 J frame I tote around. I placed the holster inside the pants and placed the revolver in. It felt like the gun may pop out easily, not a good thing. I figured that I should at least try it at home before hitting the streets. So, I went to wash the truck. The revolver popped out of the holster whacking the pavement leaving a couple good scars on the frame. :oops: Well, at least I don't have to call the police and inform them, as I was riding my motorcycle the gun fell out of it's holster and it's somewhere on route 84! #:-s
I tested this holster and it utterly failed. It is being sent back!
SAY NO TO THE MODEL 100 for the J frame!!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leighton said:
Thats the reason I use a Bianchi 3S IWB. Here it is with my 60-4.

My gun I carry is the 649 bodyguard. That's the one that I had to refinish last night. I took the scars out! :ymapplause: Your holster won't work for me. It doesn't have a hammer spur so strapping it in that fashion is impossible for the 640 & 649.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.