Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like a simpe thread... ;) Not!

Let's see some single shots...If the weather clears here in Maine before my Rendevous...I'll post one or two you haven't seen before... :mrgreen:

giz

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
My old Walther P22 was a single shot.

But I don't think that's what you had in mind.

Looking forward to seeing them Giz.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shaun,

Drew and I spent some hours (and some CC and water) trying to match up some period sights to one of them this evening ...;) We definitely were in the "slurring" mode when we finally decided what fit... :mrgreen:

But in the end, it was worth it....

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
CC and Water? I wouldn't serve that to my guests.... I'll have you know that was Crown Royal on the rocks..... Geeeeez.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drew...

I must have been confused...

I thought Crown Royal came in those Purple Bags with the logo and the stringy thingly....

Didn't realize that it was actually inside that brown paper bag you were pourin' from....

My Bad....

Giz :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Gizamo said:
Drew...

Didn't realize that it was actually inside that brown paper bag you were pourin' from....

My Bad....

Giz :mrgreen:
Coulda been alot worse.... DW's bottle of Tawny Port is still in my 'fridge....

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
Forester said:
My old Walther P22 was a single shot.

But I don't think that's what you had in mind.

Looking forward to seeing them Giz.
My Walther P22 works great with CCI Mini-Mags or Winchester
SUPER X .22 ammo. Super reliable! You just gotta stop usin' the "cheap stuff" !!!!! It doesn't work in mine....either. :roll:

Btw, Giz......that's one sharp lookin' Stevens .22. Looks like a "Favorite" on steriods!!! :mrgreen: Bob

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Seriously, not the best but one with a lot of attachment, this J. M. Browning invented Winchester model 1900 was purchased for my mother in the late 1920s or early 1930s. 22 long or short single shot bolt action with a too light trigger it was the first gun I shot and learned to shoot with. My dad had his father's Sears Ranger 22 bolt single shot also and the training of us 7 children was done with these 2 guns. When I reached the age of 16 or so I was introduced to rat hunting at the local dump. The only guns that I had were the 2 single shots and I used them both . the Ranger was larger and thus primary but the little Winchester was usually stuck in my belt for a quick second shot if needed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts