Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beretta Model 92 9mm. SOLD OFF SITE

SOLD NOT IN THIS SITE

PRICE DROP. WILL SELL BERETTA 9MM FOR $300 .

WTS this well made gun that my husband purchased in 2015 and never used. He got 2 and his nephew took one and is very happy with it. It has some wear and holster scratches but still looks good and would be a fine weapon to acquire at the reasonable price of $375 plus $20 towards shipping. PM me if you have questions or want other pictures
Just want someone to enjoy this gun because my husband can't any longer.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
This looks like the 92S model that came in from Italy as surplus. I have one and it does shoot well. If you're worried about finding spare mags due to the bottom of the grip release button, don't. The newer Beretta mags and the two aftermarket types I have work in both the new and older models. I just mention because this ad doesn't seem to be drawing a lot of interest. It's a nice shooter.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Thank you for that good report on the Beretta. My nephew did a lot of research before asking my husband, Frank, to get him one of these. Frank had his FfL license and was able to pick up two, and kept this one. He's no longer shooting and having guns around him is risky so I'm liquidating his pistols exceptc1 or 2 and then will start on rifles and shotguns. (It is not a big collection) but needs to go for safety's sake. Frank turns 85 on Friday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts