Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friends & Forum Family, I'm feeling better..........The Surgeon took off the Wound Vac yesterday and released me from his medical care. I still can't lift anything or carry any significant weight due to the slicing and dicing of my gut (avoiding hernia of the mending muscles). The BIG thing is, by the Grace of God and undoubtedly helped by all of your Prayers, I'm on the way back to a normal life.

So with an upcoming Prescott Gun Show (this weekend), this morning I decide to visit my local GS just to make sure that I don't miss anything close at hand prior to venturing up to Prescott Valley............Wouldn't ya know it, I found a Ruger Stainless Super Blackhawk Bisley Model that really wanted to join it's kin Blackhawk's already in my stable.

I like shooters and appreciate guns with real world character.......rare guns are nice, custom guns can be purdy, single actions are nostalgic and big fat booletz take the cake............if'n it'z a classy shooter, with character and won't be ashamed to carry it to a BBQ, then I just found a prize.....

RugerSBEngraved44MagAlaskan_10.JPG

RugerSBEngraved44MagAlaskan_06.JPG

RugerSBEngraved44MagAlaskan_04.JPG

This Ruger has made two Salmon fishing trips to Alaska and appears to have been carried for some miles........has honest wear, yet still retains an air of class........."Cowboy Class" Pard. Yes in tune with it's travels, it has a gold salmon inlay on the right side.

Dang...............Life Is Good.

·
Premium Member
10,266 Posts
Well now... that kind of tends to push memories of all that hospital attention well into the background, doesn't it?

Congratulations.

·
Registered
16,656 Posts
Glad you are back to almost your old self. Dang, that one will do better than any pain pill I know of. And is patiently waiting for when you are ready for the range and can carry her.

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Good one mate, American Iron.

Thewelshm

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Did your doctor not prescribe shorter barrels while on the mend ????? Just to avoid the muscle flex stress ?????
Do you not listen ??????

O well , carry on and do what you must. Get to the gun show. Leo has had it ALL to himself for far too long !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts