Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had had a pistol my grandfather gave me 10 years ago. I put it away. Recently I thought about having it cleaned up to hand down to my son. Wondering if the gun would be worth it. It is a smith-Wesson special. I think the serial number is 27851. That is what is on the bottom of the handle.

·
Super Moderator
19,363 Posts
Please post a couple of photos of it. The photos will make identification possible. Without seeing what you have, we're searching in the dark with no flashlight.

·
Registered
21,964 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Pics? We would love to see what you are describing and it would help us answer your questions.

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Premium Member
10,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Way too little information in order for anyone to be of any help... The book of different S&W firearm models is about an inch thick. Which one would you like valuation on?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Let us the know the caliber and barrel length measured from the front of the cylinder to the muzzle.
Welcome from Iowa.
Jim

·
Registered
364 Posts
Love to see what your Granddaddy had, that he thought enough of to put it in good hands. Once we figure out what it is, you should get some instructions on how to handle, load & shoot it, so you can teach your son a most important life skill!

Welcome aboard from Ky! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts