Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on a Colt binge lately. Here's one that I have really been enjoying. My eyesight has been deteriorating for the last few years,but this thing makes me look good (comparatively speaking,of course). The pics are by the seller. I'm not that talented. I also bought another of these as well,but this is the nicer of the two.

This is the other one,the "beater". :mrgreen:

f.t.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Re: Back to the dar side.

fat tom said:
I've been on a Colt binge lately. Here's one that I have really been enjoying. My eyesight has been deteriorating for the last few years,but this thing makes me look good (comparatively speaking,of course). The pics are by the seller. I'm not that talented. I also bought another of these as well,but this is the nicer of the two.

f.t.
HA!

:lol:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts

FT,
Congratulations on a very desirable (and damned accurate) revolver.
I hear you on that 'eyes' thing...
My favorite range gun is a .38 Officers Model from 1936, and I can score better with it than any other gun I own.
Nothing more fun than a .22 ~
fnovnpoa
Don

·
Registered
497 Posts

Very nice Colt. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts

Awesome!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
F T, that is a beautiful gun, congratulations you should really enjoy that one. Thanks for sharing & when you get time we'd love to hear a range report. Frank ihjf

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Frank,I don't shoot a lot of paper anymore (too depressing),but turtles at 25 yards is NO PROBLEM! :mrgreen:
f.t.

·
Registered
197 Posts
:shock:

wow, FT they do NOT come any nicer than that,,,,you are certainly on a roll..as Don said,and it should be really accurate, one of the finest...... klgasilBRVO

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
F.T., that is about as pretty a Colt DA as I ever laid my eyes on. Almost too pretty to take
in the woods - then again, sometimes a few nicks and scratches add character and enlarge
tales of unbelievable shots - not that anyone of us would stretch the truth.

·
Registered
276 Posts
F.T., I'll bet the turtles had best look over their shoulders (shells?) enjoy that one it's nice. Frank

1 - 11 of 11 Posts