Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an older Model 57 S-Prefix with the TT, TH, WO, and RR...when found, she had the wrong target stocks on her from a N-prefix...as this is a earlier S-prefix ~ thought these would do.

giz

·
Registered
19,828 Posts
Giz, Just like all the rest of your "stuff".........I like!!!!! ;) Would it be possible for you to take pictures of your entire collection.......individually???? nfiofnp kihfL Yuk Yuk Bob

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob,

I only own five or six guns...I just keep on trading them in each week and getting new ones to post pics of.... ;)

giz

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Randy,

Hell, there no fun to shoot unless you cast the boolits, then roll your own...lots of folks never get the full potential out of their guns because they shoot that factory fodder.... ;)

giz

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Gizamo said:
Bob,

I only own five or six guns...I just keep on trading them in each week and getting new ones to post pics of.... ;)

giz
He's not kidding! :lol:

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Giz,

I'm guessing that you already know this, but if your 57 is serial numbered before S260,000 chances are that it shipped with Goncalo COKE$.....

Looks pretty good with Oiled Walnut Targets however....

Drew

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Notice the hammer? ;)

giz

PS...Cush and I are talkin' about doing a Song Dog hunt soon...I'm bringin' a hand cannon....be fun if the three of us could get together. Even on a night hunt....

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I'm in.... Post When..... 4" 29 for me..... We'll slay the howlers before they can get to the does and their lambs....

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
bean357 said:
I want in on that doggie stalk too :cry:
Leeeenz,

You (and,or Tim) get into any airport within 150 miles of Portland, Maine and I'll pick you up, drop you at your hotel (or tentsite), feed you and transport you and you're guns.... you can even use my shower....

Drew

1 - 14 of 14 Posts