Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my BABY-chief, as this has the very early small trigger guard, and second style smooth ramp sight,5 screw, nickel finish, all factory except for the real pearl grips. Just offered it for sale yesterday 7/30/2013..
Im taking offers, i put it on gunbroker, i will cancel auction for the right price.
If you put stock grips back on this, its a collectors dream.
Price is subjective to buyers depending on whether they want it with or without grips, pick up locally or sent to FFL.
If the rules are to put a price then i would entertain offers over $700.00

I see some member saying they see these listed for less andi challenge that by saying i would like them to post a current,valid listing for the same (apples to apples) as mine listed on an auction site so we know its not someone using a stock photo and a fake ad. I would like to see these elusive nickel 5screw BABY CHIEFS for sale. I havent found one yet nationally.
God bless

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
The pics ain't the best , but I don't see an N stamped on the frame or cylinder .

So it's a re-finish , and if so it appears a non-factory job .

Regards ,
George

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Before S&W went on break (aug11th), they confirmed not all premodel 36 were stamped with a "b" or "n"..on cylinder inbetween charge holes, but mine IS stamped "N" under grip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.