Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,316 Posts
Different cultures eat different things. They probably find my eating of squirrels revolting. I don't judge people like that and I still maintain that the virus came from the lab adjacent to the market. JMO.

Myself, I find eating horse meat somewhat revolting but it's done in Canada all the time.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Only in China: an advanced technological civilization, capable of launching a space station into orbit, coexisting with sheer barbarism. The advanced technology is real, but it's a veneer overlaying a primitive popular culture that continues to practice the crazy superstitions of their ancient culture--such as believing in the magical properties of rhino horn. Rhinos have been driven to the brink of extinction because rich @@@@@ are willing to pay prices for the horn that exceed the value of gold. They are also the world's largest market for illegal ivory, & other endangered animal products.

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
Where's my cat?

Cat #19 on Menu! #19!!

:D

·
Registered
6,937 Posts
First: Find Klat. Then CHOP! CHOP! Fly Klat!

Serve w/side Fly Rice! On Wok!

:D:eek:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Ol' China-man closing noodle shop late at nite....

Four cowboys come draggin' in wanting supper.

Cook have already put all left overs in slop bucket for hogs.

Cowboys very insistence on being served...

China-man dips out each cowboy a large bowl from slop bucket.

Drunken cowboys declare the best meal they had ever had !!!

Cowboys ask what this fabulous dish was called.....

China-man being a quick thinker sez, "Chop Suey"

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
When there is close to 2 billion mouths to feed, ANY source of meat becomes fair game for the markets.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well, so much for the video.............hell, we all knew that kinda cat crap was going on.............what I wanna know is just how we can cede NYC to China.............even thro in a little California as well..............be one hulluva National improvement project for us!

Plus they'd even get an unending supply of vermin of all sorts to market.............imagine, won ton to shumer soup.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
Once I saw a Golden pup I was done .. we need to get manufacturing back to the USA..my o2

Thewelshm

1 - 20 of 30 Posts