1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I will never forget , Early in my career we had a small little girl that was raped by a suspect. We were in the process of taking him to court across the street from the County Jail. As we were getting ready to leave the jail on the walk over to the court house we noticed someone sitting in a car . It was very early in the morning when we would walk the prisoners over to the holding cell in the court house. Sitting there in the car was the grandfather of the little girl. Across his lap was a Bolt Action Springfield fully loaded. He had been in the car all night waiting for us to being his grand daughters killer to court. Unlucky for him and lucky for the suspect he fell asleep while waiting.

Over a year later the suspect was sentenced to die in the Illinois State Pen. . The conviction was later commuted to life in prison . The grandfather was let go and the suspect was later "shanked" in prison and killed.

There is justice.. Just has to work itself out. !!1

·
Registered
9,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will never forget , Early in my career we had a small little girl that was raped by a suspect. We were in the process of taking him to court across the street from the County Jail. As we were getting ready to leave the jail on the walk over to the court house we noticed someone sitting in a car . It was very early in the morning when we would walk the prisoners over to the holding cell in the court house. Sitting there in the car was the grandfather of the little girl. Across his lap was a Bolt Action Springfield fully loaded. He had been in the car all night waiting for us to being his grand daughters killer to court. Unlucky for him and lucky for the suspect he fell asleep while waiting.

Over a year later the suspect was sentenced to die in the Illinois State Pen. . The conviction was later commuted to life in prison . The grandfather was let go and the suspect was later "shanked" in prison and killed.

There is justice.. Just has to work itself out. !!1
Sometimes Justice is very painful, for a victims families mate..

My o2

Thewelshm

·
Registered
20,469 Posts
I have heard stories and read articles about the senseless harm/murders that occur. I cannot imagine what I would do if my child were harmed or killed by some worthless POS. Hypothetically, the person better hope the law finds him before I do.... just saying.

·
Registered
12,816 Posts
I don't like torture scenes in movies, even if they are staged but one of my all time favorites was when Burgess Merideth got his fingers smashed with a hammer because he would not tell the bad guys where Steven Segal was but old Steve fixed them in the end. I hear he's a cop in Indiana now. Always liked his flicks, people got really screwed up when he was around. Chop chop, dice dice.

I don't have much compassion for a'holes (pardon my french) that prey on defenseless children. I'd have no issued smashing their fingers, one at a time with a hammer. Of course with a nice pause in between to let the pain settle in.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
This one comes to mind:

Sawing (Hand Saw) | Torture Museum

The saw, especially when the person is suspended upside down and you saw from the crotch down. With the blood going to the head the victim was alive and conscious for a good deal of it!
That brings back when I was in Spain got to tour a museum of torture from the days of the Spanish Inquisition and any of those would work. most were sure to cause death but over a 3 to 5 day period or maybe longer. Sinking chair over a 10 foot steel spear and a hole in a strategic place in the chair and person is strapped to chair. Chair would fall about 3-4 inches per day.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
No doubt about it, I'd be going to prison for sending him to the morgue.
He should have been put to death in about 1974.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts