Smith And Wesson Forums banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Welcome to Cochise County AZ where open carry is normal for both men & women. I honestly don't know of anyone here who doesn't own guns.
Way back when I lived in Yavapai County AZ, you could always tell the out-of-staters without looking at their license plates.
They were the ones with the eyes as big as dinner plates after seeing someone OCing.

·
Registered
19,428 Posts
You don't 'test' the speed limit on our highways, by driving at 100 mph. But, do you 'have the right' to do it? You could also test a STOP sign at a busy intersection.......to see if you can 'make it across'. Pretty Stupid!!!! Bob

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
What's wrong with 100mph???;)

·
Banned
918 Posts
Can you do it ? Yes.

Should you do it, in questionable circumstances ? Whole 'nother story. It was, to say
the least, an exercise in very poor judgement.

This little turd should thank God, for the gift of not allowing him to be killed, in what, IMHO, was
a fool's errand. He has a whole life to live, after his punishment, instead of being dead.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can you do it ? Yes.

Should you do it, in questionable circumstances ? Whole 'nother story. It was, to say
the least, an exercise in very poor judgement.

This little turd should thank God, for the gift of not allowing him to be killed, in what, IMHO, was
a fool's errand. He has a whole life to live, after his punishment, instead of being dead.
Well said. He’s a bubble or two off plumb.

·
Registered
22 Posts
After hitting the range, I stopped at Spec's to get a bottle of wine for the missus. I had my 1911 on my hip and didn't want to leave it in the truck. I prefer not to OC unless I'm headed to/from the range. Went in to the liquor store and didn't even raise an eyebrow from the other customers.
I’d suggest that’s an apples to oranges analogy...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gun owner suggesting the mere sight of a gun in public should be prosecuted. Just wonderful...

Not much separation between Bloomberg's Moms Demand Action and what some gun owners say.
Right there is nothing wrong with caring open as long as it legal where you are personally I get more nervous seeing cops armed to the teeth then mist civilians and as far as gun owners here basically circle ⭕ jerking Bloomberg don’t help them take are rights dummy I doubt people like that even support 2a or trump or a free society

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
It has happened in Texas with a friend hiking in Texas carrying an AR-15 in a rural area in Temple, Texas. It resulted in the origination of OPEN CARRY TEXAS and other groups here.

However prosecutors have broad authority to prosecute in many Open Carry states.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts