Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Wow thats a impressive little arsenal.If I had a choice of any of those I would take just to ones that can be seen in the picture.That isnt all you got is it. I mean I wouldnt want to be greedy or any thing.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
me likey very much... but would that be an arsenal, or an armory? :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts

One of my SS. Elk shot by my father, crafted by Patrick Grashorn.
Leather by Ted Blocker.

·
Registered
296 Posts
No wonder I had a hard time finding a set of N frame RB combats, toroflow has them all!

625-3

Very nice guns and pics guys. Here's a few more stainless revolvers... 66-1 a 63 and a 60

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hey GCF, don't tell anyone, but I even got 3 or 4 sets of N combats that are nekkid (without gun), just savin em for a "rainy day"! ;)

Love your other stainless guns too!!

·
Registered
10,438 Posts
Hey Doublesharp, I have a blued version of that Ruger, minus the fabulous grips and the photographic skill, oh yeahhhh, that gal you have is sweet! I have to ask, does she shoot straight? Strange question I know, but mine has an issue and it's been an issue from the day I bought it and I'm told I can (should) send it back for a barrel job, but I'm still curious????? All these years I've been compensating the point of aim, but I'm told that's an un-needed effort if I'd have it corrected.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Blackcloud2 said:
Hey Doublesharp, I have a blued version of that Ruger, minus the fabulous grips and the photographic skill, oh yeahhhh, that gal you have is sweet! I have to ask, does she shoot straight? Strange question I know, but mine has an issue and it's been an issue from the day I bought it and I'm told I can (should) send it back for a barrel job, but I'm still curious????? All these years I've been compensating the point of aim, but I'm told that's an un-needed effort if I'd have it corrected.
Mine is ok. I've got short arm vision so none of mine shoot too straight w/o a scope. ;) Trigger isn't a Smith but it's not bad. Reminds me of a heavier mod 66.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I only have 2 right now. a modified model 67 .38 Special.

And a model 60 in 38 special with Bianchi Rubber grips.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts