Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was all over the legacy media this morning, complete with Obama era ex-agency heads and officials supporting the stories with their speculation...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...ussia-election-interference-report-2020-02-20

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...about-russian-meddling-labels-them-democratic

Here we have deep state agency operatives charging something that is very difficult to prove or disprove, always disparaging of the President and always feeding the media narrative agenda attempting to undermine his administration.

Whether it's true or not, it's culturally disrupting and destabilizing. It's goal is to continue to polarize and drive Americans apart, seed mistrust and destroy cooperation within government.

How exactly will destroying the Trump administration make things better for the USA? Well, we're now enduring heavily funded propaganda that is working to cast President Trump as untrustworthy, destructive and corrupt. You know, the things that Democrat politicians are actually widely guilty of.

Deep state operatives, that want to manipulate the election benefit from publicizing such disinformation. They think it will make America more dependent upon their "skills" to "protect the nation" and make them and their agencies more important.

It's time to call it what it is. Without absolute proof, it's all innuendo, propaganda, and lies.

·
Registered
806 Posts
This has going on for centuries in different ways. Verbal. Phamplets. Propaganda drops from planes. CIA. MI5. All Chinese news.
Iranian TV. The internet is a wet dream for opinion shifters.
Watch Season 7 of Homeland for a taste.

·
Registered
17,303 Posts
Kind of reminds me of the Corona virus in a way. So much mis-information and propaganda, it's hard to figure out what is fact and what is a lie.

Of course with the Wuhan Flu, it's all orchestrated by a dictator, what it the excuse here?

Reactions: bearcat6

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
I hope the Russians fool me into voting for Trump again!
Don't need the Russians for me to vote in Washington States Primary, March 10. Inslee and Fergie and all of the other democrats are taxing the heck out of us. Start with the current President for 2020 and work my way down the list.

Reactions: bglk2310

·
Premium Member
12,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Best of all, the story has surfaced that the Russians are also working the HELP Bernie Sanders' campaign.

Go you Putin...

·
Registered
155 Posts
This has going on for centuries in different ways. Verbal. Phamplets. Propaganda drops from planes. CIA. MI5. All Chinese news.
Iranian TV. The internet is a wet dream for opinion shifters.
Watch Season 7 of Homeland for a taste.
World News Digest put out a book called Disinformation, back in 2013. It is also available as a 2-Disk video.
While it has definitely been going on for ages, Disinformation MIGHT have cost us the Vietnam conflict, was rampant during the cold war and definitely helped to get Obama elected.

It is well worth reading/viewing and sharing with others.

https://www.amazon.com/Disinformation-Secret-Strategy-Destroy-West/dp/1936488051/ref=sr_1_7?ascsubtag=1ba00-01000-a0049-win10-other-nomod-us000-gatwy-feature-SEARC&keywords=disinformation+video&qid=1582393541&sr=8-7

Disinformation.jpg

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Sun Tzu - all warfare is based on deception. Disinfo is warfare. It’s as old as history, and makes be believe that man is not fit to rule himself which in turn supports Jesus’ teachings.

·
Registered
23,436 Posts
Ain't it interesting the accusers are guilty of the very crimes they accuse President Trump of?

Reactions: NWDave

·
Banned
917 Posts
Can SOMEBODY help me out, here?

I used to consider myself moderately intelligent, but I guess I was wrong.

BECAUSE I can't figure out how the fark Russia can "influence" or "tamper" with an American election. They keep SAYING it, and even after 4 YEARS, the principles on how they
supposedly do this are Calculus, to me.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Hey Dave, are you voting democrat in the primary? I'm not familiar with WA law.
Here in MO we can vote for whomever in the primary, you just have to ask for the right ballot. I always cast my vote for the weakest dem in the field.
Years ago, the dems took away the right to vote for an individual, regardless of the party, allowing us to vote for the best choice. Now, we're stuck with one party. Worse yet, we're principally a mail-in ballots state.

I see your point, to create division within the party, but since we're so democrat heavy in all branches, including judicial, it seems like we're constantly beating our heads against a blue wall.

Nowadays, I'd never vote for a democrat.

Mini-mike is doing a good job of creating division. His current diatribes, disguised as political ads, has emphasis placed on "HE'S THE ONLY DEMOCRAT THAT ........."

·
Registered
281 Posts
It's also funny how cozy Dems are with FB owner Zuckerberg, until he refuses to remove all ads from his site that are negative toward democrats. Now, he's the devil and must be stopped.

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
Can SOMEBODY help me out, here?

I used to consider myself moderately intelligent, but I guess I was wrong.

BECAUSE I can't figure out how the fark Russia can "influence" or "tamper" with an American election. They keep SAYING it, and even after 4 YEARS, the principles on how they
supposedly do this are Calculus, to me.
See, this is why everyone of moderate or higher intelligence will be culled.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts