Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to shoot a new picture for my insurance guy, so thought I would share. Enjoy!

fnovnpoa

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Very nice but very pricey is why I dont have one.Maybe in the future after I get the must have smith and wessons I want.

·
Registered
498 Posts
diamonback68, those are beautiful. A very nice collection. I always wanted a diamondback, but everytime I found a nice one, I found a Smith I liked better. I never picked one up. I wish now I had one. Thanks for posting that nice pic. lllfaaaa

·
Registered
10,449 Posts
Wow, that's an impressive collection of hardware sir, thanks for posting the picture!

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice, a very neat array of Colts....I have had them and liked them, but could never hang onto one for too long...matter of 'priorities' I guess as well as "cash flow....." weiweinp

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would love to have a nice .22LR Diamondback someday. Should you wish to divest yourself of one, please let me know!

Beautiful photo, by the way. Your photography skills are vastly superior to mine.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I've always liked the little Diamondback's. My favorite is the snubnose 2-1/2". Now if I could just afford one!!!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Very nice collection of D'backs! kfjdrfirii
Like Dan said, it's generally a 'cash flow' thing...
Cash seems to flow towards D'backs and Pythons, and that keeps 'em moving from owner to owner.
nfiofnp
Don

·
Registered
656 Posts
Had a 4" 22 DB stolen in 1986.

Around 1999 was on my way to a show and I stopped at a big gun shop along the way. They had a pair of 22s, a 4" and a 6". Price was $325 for the 4" and $375 for the 6". Both looked like new and I grabbed the short one.

At the show I saw nothing of interest until I reached the last table. Dealer (local pawn shop) had a well used 4" 38 DB tagged at $250. I offered $180 and he took it as an "out the door" price.

Two DBs acquired within about 2 hours.

Still have them. Shown with a 4" Python for good measure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts