Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had recently obtained a Dan Wesson Commander Classic Bobtail (CBob) .45 and it truly blew me away. Outstanding handling, fit, finish, trigger pull, and accuracy. I really liked the Commander size with the steel frame. I liked the Bobtail so much for concealment and for the fact that it eliminates the sharp butt corner that pokes my large hand's palm, that I had one installed on my Colt Combat Elite. After shooting the Dan Wesson CBob, my stock 1911 just didn't feel as good. Amazing gun for the price!

Dirty from shooting:

Cleaned and ready to carry:

My Colt:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I had a CBOB for most of last year and stupidy got rid of it (used it as trade fodder for a SAI M1A Scout). I love my M1A, but sure do miss that CBOB.

That was one of the sweetest 1911's I've ever owned - possibly the sweetest. I always thought if I got another one, it'd be a 10mm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up a Razorback 10MM that was made soon after DW was bought by CZ. The great price must have been a result of the CZ distributor being nearby. At the time it was looking like they weren't going to make any more Razorbacks. It is the 8th Razorback made in 2005.

I really like it , it is tight and accurate. I had to work on the trigger an extractor a bit but it shoots very well now. I don't plan on ever getting rid of it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
.45ACP Pointman 7 here:

Plus a couple Colts...
Commander LW

Government Model Mk IV Series 80

A Taurus PT1911

And, an 'old veteran'... Ithaca M1911A1 US Army

1 - 5 of 5 Posts