Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see some of your favorite .41 Remington Magnums. I've only got one Smith so far. I still need to find a model 58. Drew said I could have one of his, but I'd have to give up one of my sons. :shock:

My late model 57 no dash


My Ruger Blackhawk that has taken several Maine black bears


And my grail .41. A Marlin 1894S from the first run of about 1800 made in 1984.

I still need to harvest a whitetail with this one.

Everyone knows the .41 is as good a gun as the .429 S&W Long ;) , so let's see 'em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,488 Posts
Cush said:
".... I've only got one Smith so far. I still need to find a model 58. Drew said I could have one of his, but I'd have to give up one of my sons. :shock:"
Hey it's not like I'm being unreasonable here.... you can pick which one!.... :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww come on Giz, I'm waiting for some pics of that 657 on the rocks. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Here we go again... another 41 magnum mutual admiration thread. :roll:


Don't make me post my Bowen quote. :lol:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Revorg,

Ya just has to face the music, man...

The .41 Magnum is perfection....all the other Magnums just aren't as sexy. They're just Meat and Potato's....and that wimpy .429 S&W Long has the ballistic co-efficient of said Potato.... nfiofnp

giz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,488 Posts
revorg said:
Here we go again... another 41 magnum mutual admiration thread. :roll:
You fellow Mainacs are just tryin' to get me to dig out my .41 Mountain Gun and Chris's Camera....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Great guns, great pics guys. My old Ruger blackhawk .41 has shot 6 deer the last 4 years, 2 in the black hills of SD. and 4 here in IA..

Carl I do like your 57 with the T-grips and stags !

Rick
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,103 Posts
Rick in IA. said:
Great guns, great pics guys. My old Ruger blackhawk .41 has shot 6 deer the last 4 years, 2 in the black hills of SD. and 4 here in IA..

Carl I do like your 57 with the T-grips and stags !

Rick
Thanks, Rick. Much appreciated..
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,857 Posts
No good pictures yet, but I have a Ruger Blackhawk with the short barrel. Would love a 57 or 58 someday. Ah dreams. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
You guys posted some Nice 41 mags.

Model 57 6" tube
I loaded up 100 rnds this weekend I'll see how they shoot.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Gizamo said:
Revorg,

Ya just has to face the music, man...

The .41 Magnum is perfection....all the other Magnums just aren't as sexy. They're just Meat and Potato's....and that wimpy .429 S&W Long has the ballistic co-efficient of said Potato.... nfiofnp

giz
That there's Funny...I don't care who you are! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
668 Posts
http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii12 ... C03411.jpg

A little help guys....I used to be adroit at posting photobucket images. The past few months it doesn't work right for me.

Clicking on the link choices under my image does not bring it here.

And I have not been able to upload new images to them lately. I've followed their 'tech help' section, and requested help there twice, with no resolution. Any ideas?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,421 Posts
Oh yes, right now I have one in the form of an OM Ruger Blackhawk, and someday it will be a Smith, just working on a few things. I also have a very fond admiration for the .41 Special.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top