Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My personal rule of thumb is; polymer (plastic) guns = polymer (plastic) holsters, steel guns get leather holsters. I have some of each. You can probably find the polymer holster that will fit your gun with the light attached. Good luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am having trouble finding a Sigma specific holster. Should I choose one that fits a Glock? Or, do you know if these molded exactly to the firearm listed? Thanks

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I wouldn't get one that wasn't made for my gun unless I tried the gun in it first and was satisfied it fit appropriately. Leather can be a little more forgiving but I'd still try my gun in it before I bought it if it wasn't made for my exact gun (with or without light). If you buy an ill fitting holster, it's like buying a pair of shoes that don't fit, and we all know about that. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I would also get a model specific holster as recomended by Charlie. Try contacting this guy, he might be able to help:

Crossbreed Holsters > Home

·
Registered
112 Posts
You won't find one for the Sigma specificly. you'll have to go with a holster for the G17 or G23. The Fobus works quite well. As for as one with the light attached, Good luck!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I was looking through a DeSantis catalog earlier today and ran across a holster called Enterprise System Style 107. The add says "ACCOMMODATES ANY SEMI-AUTO WITH ANY RAIL MOUNTED LIGHT." It's in the Duty/Tactical Holsters section of the DeSantis catalog. I haven't looked, but it should be listed on their web-site.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was looking through a DeSantis catalog earlier today and ran across a holster called Enterprise System Style 107. The add says "ACCOMMODATES ANY SEMI-AUTO WITH ANY RAIL MOUNTED LIGHT." It's in the Duty/Tactical Holsters section of the DeSantis catalog. I haven't looked, but it should be listed on their web-site.
Thanks for the lead! I'll definitely check that out!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts