Hairstyle Organ Human Organism Font

·
Registered
28,117 Posts
Cat Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats Organism

·
Registered
717 Posts
You can't make this stuff up. Well maybe you can.

A study says weed may kill Covid ... who'd a thunk it. Well the guys running the study who, coincidentally, run the Global Hemp Innovation Center, that's who. If I was selling hammers, I could launch a "Study" that concludes, "Hitting your thumb with a hammer may prevent Covid." The key word in both those studies is "MAY."

Hector

·
Registered
28,117 Posts
You can't make this stuff up. Well maybe you can.

A study says weed may kill Covid ... who'd a thunk it. Well the guys running the study who, coincidentally, run the Global Hemp Innovation Center, that's who. If I was selling hammers, I could launch a "Study" that concludes, "Hitting your thumb with a hammer may prevent Covid." The key word in both those studies is "MAY."

Hector
ALWAYS follow the money; if ANY study has been funded by any group with a financial interest, it is a fraud -from Covid, to cancer, to climate change to anything else. Science depends on grants and funding. When those with a vested interest fund the research, it is tainted and not to be believed, regardless of the subject

·
Registered
10,470 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
ALWAYS follow the money; if ANY study has been funded by any group with a financial interest, it is a fraud -from Covid, to cancer, to climate change to anything else. Science depends on grants and funding. When those with a vested interest fund the research, it is tainted and not to be believed, regardless of the subject
So you’re saying the German study about Beer being good for you and the Italian study that found tomatoes and cheese was good for you means that the pizza and beer dietI am on will not result in a healthier me?

Nuts!

Kevin

1961 - 1980 of 2190 Posts