Smith And Wesson Forums banner
12381 - 12400 of 12649 Posts

·
Registered
6,277 Posts
Reminded me of my dad's old Silverado. He didn't have to role down a window to toss out is cigarette, he just dropped it through the hole in the floorboard. I joked that one day he was going to hit a chuckhole and the thing would completely disintegrate and leave him sitting on the road with the steering wheel in his hands.

Hector
I had a 1972 Datsun with the same floorboard feature.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
1,976 Posts
Reminded me of my dad's old Silverado. He didn't have to role down a window to toss out is cigarette, he just dropped it through the hole in the floorboard. I joked that one day he was going to hit a chuckhole and the thing would completely disintegrate and leave him sitting on the road with the steering wheel in his hands.

Hector
I had a 1972 Datsun with the same floorboard feature.
I was pulling into a strip mall to go to my favorite coffee shop one morning. My Corvette's front wheel going over the large heavy metal drain grate pushed up the other side of the grate. It completely tore out the driver's side floorboard. It also pushed the carpet over the accelerator pushing it down. I managed to stop just before hitting the building. I drove it to the Chevrolet dealer about five miles away. All I could think of was Fred Flintstone.

·
Registered
40,824 Posts
Font Rectangle Art Circle Handwriting

·
Registered
40,824 Posts
Font Rectangle Signage Motor vehicle Gas

12381 - 12400 of 12649 Posts