Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
732 Posts
Yep. I have two and like my shooter better than my Gold Cup. Not persnickety about what you feed them either.

B.

G

·
0 Posts
I had one of those...The 10th aniversary IPSC special ,with gold inlay...Never fired NIB serial No DVC 4104.Gone now :cry:

Ken

·
Registered
129 Posts
I HAD one of the "Non-IPSC" 745's for a while...it WAS a GOOD "Shooter", and I never had any malfunctions out of it, but...I'm a "Wheelgun Guy" at heart, so it "Moved On"...But at least I got to put a NICE 66-2 in it's place...and a lil' "Boot", too...Well, anyway...Hope you enjoy the PICS....mikey357

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow! Nice looking guns. R u guys kicking yourselves for getting rid of your 745's? I've never gotten rid of any guns that nice but even a few of the one's I did trade, a "Colt" Argentine 1911, S&W 6906, M 60 etc, etc, I kick my self for getting rid of them to buy something else. The Argentine 45 shot pretty well to. Loose as hell but I liked it, it was my first 1911. sniff sniff :cry:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and ran across this old thread. Since I have two of them, I thought I'd see if there's any interest in 745s these days.

I Have a NIB 10th anniversary IPSC special with gold engraving, and a regular one for a shooter.

Anyone else?

W

·
0 Posts
Had one for a year or two and did not like the safety among other things. It has wandered off somewhere to a better home I suppose!

Willie

·
Registered
134 Posts

Haven't shot this one much. Had a local gunsmith fabricate and install the LH safety. Did a nice clean job. Need to take it out for exercise soon.
Take Care, Kevin

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Don't own a 745, but I do own his Brother the 645. Love it! Fun to shoot, Cheap to reload, and it will digest just about any 45 ACP Cartridge I feed it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts