Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Just picked up my new M&P9c 2.0 last week. Looking forward to getting familiar with it and taking some classes to make sure I'm doing everything I can do to keep myself and my family safe.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Welcome! Good choice with both the gun and the classes.
Like all other skills, improvement comes with practice- make it to the range often. :D

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
17,528 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. As said, just learn and practice is not only fun but is well worth it.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Premium Member
10,795 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on a good choice in home defense handgun. I have one in full size, and it's my go to home defense pistol.

You're smart to take at least the basic handgun safety and handling classes, and to develop some skill in shooting.

You don't shoot a good course of golf without practice, and don't swim laps in a pool without training. Gun handling - and particularly safe gun handling is no different. There are skills, and muscle memory to develop.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Welcome back aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida.

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Hi Glider213,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often.

·
Registered
22,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase and practice, practice, practice! Your skills will improve as you get familiar with the firearm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts