Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at the used guns in the showcase at a shop down the street, but nothing particularly caught my eye. When the owner asked if I needed something......well, I could use another extra mag for my LC9s.....just in case. $35 +tax for A Ruger Mag. I know it's not much.....but it's a start!!!! :rolleyes:;)

I read something about the Mass Legislature had changed the law concerning buying ammo online. Now, we are allowed to have it shipped here.......before they couldn't ship to Mass......now that nobody has any ammo to sell! I've got a good supply, for now. Hopefully, this COVID stuff will end, and the factories will be wanking it out, by this spring. I'm going to shoot my .22 JHP's and .38 LSWC reloads.....but I'm saving all the centerfire JHP's for carry.....for now.
I won't need to load 3 mags......but, something could happen, in the coming months, with all that's happening with the 'rigged' election. I hope that Trump will win........but the Liberals won't be very happy, and could start trouble. If the Biden win stands, I don't know what will happen.

Antifa and BLM have some people that are willing to fight for their cause. I seriously wonder if there are any Conservatives with the Cajones to 'take to the streets' as well. A Revolution is about to happen.....but if only one side fights......THEY WIN!!!! We can't let that happen!!!!!!.........or can we????? Bob

·
Registered
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess y'all aren't interested in what I have to say.........pretty lame, anyway. Just tryin' to get you guys postin' again. Pretty Dead............ like Christmas time is every year. Bob

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I guess y'all aren't interested in what I have to say.........pretty lame, anyway. Just tryin' to get you guys postin' again. Pretty Dead............ like Christmas time is every year. Bob
Three or four different topics, so let's do them one at a time in reverse order. :)

Yes, trouble is coming next year one way or another. If "Hiden" Biden gets in, we will have a completely fraudulent and illegitimate president. I don't think that real Americans will stand for it. If President Trump manages to win, the deranged left will be angry (well, angrier than normal) and we all know what they do when they are angry. So yes, be prepared for anything come January.

I'm in very good to excellent shape on most ammo. It's only that damn .32 S&W Long that I'm hurtin' on. That's what I get for deciding to expand the collection into vintage .32 S&W revolvers in 2020. Not my best idea ever, although the one gun that I bought is superb beyond words just to look at it. :) But no more .32's until ammo becomes available again... otherwise, it's just a very pretty paperweight. ;)

I don't see where anything has changed regarding us here in MA being able to buy ammo on-line. It has always been technically legal to do so despite the intimidation and threats to on-line ammo vendors from our various and assorted anti-2A AG's. The only thing that has changed is that a small handful of vendors have called the AG's bluff. Most vendors, however, still shake in their boots whenever you even mention the word "Massachusetts"! :oops:

I'm funny when it comes to magazines. For my vintage S&W revolvers, I own a ton of OEM magazines. Why? Because they got scarce over time and then many (most?) got outright discontinued... so you either have them now or you might never get them without paying a king's ransom on eBay or GB. No thanks. :cautious:

But when it comes to my newer pistols of various brands, I rarely own more than 2 or 3 magazines... and in a few notable cases, just one lonely magazine that came with the gun. No, it doesn't make sense. My only real excuse (in some cases) is the cost. I am a retired man of greatly limited means who lives and dies by my budget... and almost universally, when it comes down to a choice between another new gun for the collection or buying more magazines for existing guns, I almost always choose the former. :unsure:

Different strokes for different folks. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts