Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
You need a "One Race" nation for that to occur.

Sometimes one race can fight among themselves based on skin color. Remember the Tutsi and Hutu war and genocide in Rwanda.......over being a lighter shade of black.

History shows that humans form tribes based on physical characteristics.

Tribes compete for wealth, power and dominance.

Clearly some individuals from different tribes can form good friendships.

Also clearly......TRIBES do not.......they always end in competition and warfare.

History and real life affirm this.

If God is involved.......God has shown no sign of correcting the hostility between tribes.

·
Premium Member
6,366 Posts
Gun control at the federal level isn't as easy as ya might think.

Gun-grabbers Obama and Biden along with anti-gun kook AG Holder had two years with democrat majorities in the House and Senate lead by anti-gun whackos Pelosi and Schumer. Nada.

Even after horrific events like Sandy Hook... no federal gun control was passed.

People see the anarchy and violence in the streets. They hear democrats calling to 'defund the police'. Telling the public they're going to defund the police and take away your guns... tough sell. You don't need a gun, the police will protect you... oh wait.

Despite the relentless attacks by the fake news media on Trump, I don't see this environment friendly to open borders, abolish the border patrol, ICE, DHS, defund the police anti-gun democrats.

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
To the OP, although I applaud your optimism in thinking we will see a swing in momentum from the current Leftist surge to that of an extreme right of center political scale or in your example, a popular carnival ride, I'm afraid I'm more pessimistic; I don't think we'll ever get there. Frankly, with the way this virus is being used as a political tool, a purposely depressed American economy, the anti-police screed of the Leftist controlled media/Democrat Party, I don't think conservative-minded Americans like me will be enough to usher in another Trump election due to the pressure and outright fraud. If there is no Donald Trump in November as president for another 4 years, we'll never see another swing to the right because this nation as we've always known it to be will be gone and what replaces it will not suffer any opposition. Looking at the military leadership today that President Trump is supposed to be commanding, they're showing themselves to be virulent politicians and I fear that even if the President had to call them to action, they might well refuse. This very same group of military sell-outs would be most valuable to the Leftist controlled puppet that defeats our President in November.

Boriqua, I hope we're both wrong and there are still enough real Americans to see through these leftist terror groups, where we defeat them on the street and at the ballot box and sanity is restored. It's something I pray on daily... :(:(:(

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
LOL! Nobody gives a DAMN about the green hairs. They're trivia.

It's blacks that did the looting and shooting and burning.
Reading the news this morning and this is one of my go to sites.

Hmmmm .. they always have great pictures ... check out all the black people rioting, defacing public property and protesting for black lives matter

Oh and if you read the article ... the black people are none to happy about defunding the police.

This would have been over weeks ago were it not for outside agitators.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I agree about the party thing. One party quietly promotes violence and anarchy, the other party does nothing to stop it. If We the People step in to stop it, both parties will likely smack us right down. Fed up, yet?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I agree about the party thing. One party quietly promotes violence and anarchy, the other party does nothing to stop it. If We the People step in to stop it, both parties will likely smack us right down. Fed up, yet?
YES!
Guy gets attacked and some punk tries to brain him with a skateboard so he shots him .. he gets arrested

Couple has a group of people storm their car so in trying to save themselves they drive through the crowd .. they are arrested

Some people on a way to a protest tear down a rather EXPENSIVE gate to a private home and threaten the home owners with guns. In defense they brandish their own weapons and the local Prosecutor is hot to get them.

Can go on and on with articles I have read where people righteously defending themselves are the ones brought up on charges and vilified because they didnt want to be beaten to a pulp or killed

I am very fed up!

So the police wont show up because they dont want to offend the green hairs who are protesting for the blacks on their behalf because evidently they dont think the blacks are smart enough to handle their own business (racist much) Which is fine because I can defend myself but if I do ... I will be the one on trial and not the goons who should have left me the F alone????

Weird times boys and girls

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Don't forget the undoubetly (by now) THOUSANDS of unsolved murders in places like Chicago, NYC, Detroit, etc. The gangs walk freely and kill, rape, and torture anyone they want, but not us.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts