Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back again all lol my local place found another model 3913 he seems to have stuff he doesn't know he has LoL . Is any model harder to come by then others it seems that a different one pops up at this place every time I go in or I'm the only one who is looking for them so he is dusting off ones he's had a while . It seem to be the single stack to the 6906 I just got so again any help in deciding to get it would be appreciated thanks again Stephen

·
Banned
917 Posts
I was thinking of a 3913, and passed, they are very close in size to a 6906. 1/4 inch thinner, 3/4 inch smaller,
IMO, the minor differences weren't worth the freight. Maybe if you are a serious Gen II & Gen III collector, they are
some fine pistols. Got three of them, myself.

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
LGS had reduced price 3914 good condition few months ago. I was looking to buy a high cap pistol so passed it up, returned a week later and price increased $100. I don't know much about them so best to Google and will find plenty of info.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The harder to come by 3913 variations are the LadySmith and NL versions. Same except the NL does not bear the LadySmith script on the slide. The LS/NL guns had a differently shaped frame, single sided safety, thinned slide stop lever and grey grips. When I bought my standard 3913, there was a NL or LS version right beside it at the same price. I'd have bought the LS or NL, whichever it was, but it was rode hard and put away wet so to speak. The standard model I chose was LNIB. The PC guns are, as they say, "A whole nuther thing". Good guns in any case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts