Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anger is a maker, and very skilled. Not well known.

I'm wondering if anyone here has an example of an Anger knife to share?

giz

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
It does have a Randall-like look to it. Wonderful knife!

Where is his shop?

I googled some key words to try to find out some information and got over 100 pages of sources for anger management and violent behavior treatment.

xtm

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xtm,

He is a bit of a hermit. He has a unlisted phone and does not market his knives. He makes two or three at a time and then sells them. With a little luck, I'll be meeting him for the first time this next week. I hope to commission a knife along the lines of a Randall Bird and Trout, with a difference. I want a drop in the knife similiar to the Schrade that we've been posting about. I also want the original style grind that Randall does. Think it would make a great field knife and would be an unique design.

giz

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
You like that slight hollow-ground profile along the center axis of the blade? I do too, and that seems to have been a common feature of many older blades - even some inexpensive ones like old Bucks, too!

xtm

·
Registered
19,915 Posts
One thing about knives, in general. Have you ever noticed that; when you carry an expensive knife (relatively) eventually you will lose it, or leave it by a stream, after cleanning a trout. But, if you carry a cheap knife.......it will serve you forever!!! You CAN'T lose it, even if you tried!!! .....or maybe it's just me. L-) :roll: Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts