Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Its kind of a shame. I didn't like the video, I don't think you should treat a dog like the cop did a human and my instinct says ... he is guilty of wrong doing.

However ... I still want to believe in right is right and he doesn't stand a chance of anything resembling a fair trial.

While I will admit to wanting to punch him in the face every time I see his smug look ... Its America .. he should not be hung out to appease the masses. He deserves what we were taught to believe in.... Fairness ... even if it turns out he didnt offer it to someone else.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Oh, there's a long and complicated trail ahead.

See........the black muslim prosecutor is under huge pressure to INCREASE the charges against the cop.......make it first degree murder.

Except........he knows the guy would be acquitted if charged with that.

And.........if the guy were to get acquitted........the riots start all over again. And the rioters hate the black muslim prosecutor.

But.........if they do a lesser charge like manslaughter.........they can probably get a conviction, but the rioters will be enraged because of the lesser charge......and do what?

They will riot again.

Poor black muslim prosecutor.........he's damned if he do and damned if he don't.

PLUS.........if you get the right guy on the jury.........you get a hung jury.

And riots.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Forecast looks to be partly cloudy and a chance of riots.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts