Smith And Wesson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammunitions purchase

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Kurlee 
#1 ·
See less See more
#9 ·
Got the site to load, was very slow which tells me it's a home brew website, No physical location listed either. Phone numbers don't count. Pictures of various boxes of rounds look to be palgerized from other sires, kind of like Craigs List sellers do.

#12 ·
Same scam as on other sites

#15 ·
it seems like anytime there is a shortage of something (even toilet paper), the scammers come out of the woodwork. It's all about fleecing the unwary and they get away with it too way too often.

Some months ago my wife bought a Victorio canning pot on the net, price was excellent, site 'looked legit' but it was a pay-pal only deal and she bit but she ran it through her credit car. Never shipped, no communication either. I let it go 2 months and did a charge back. Out of the blue she gets a nasy gram from the seller stating it was delivered a month ago. Asked for the tracking number, never replied. If she had gotten it she would have told the credit card company, she's honest. The seller wasn't.

Just ordered up an additional 1000 55 grain Hornady Spire points from Arm and Ally yesterday and got notice they shipped today, 3 day delivery via Fed Ex. I like dealing with above board Internet retailers, there are many out there. I use my commercial Pay-Pal account for offshore transactions because my commercial bank won't accept foreign checks but everything domestic, I take a personal check for. A check is as good as cash today with the ACH system.

#16 ·
Just read it and first pass was misuse of the word ammunitions rather than simply ammunition. This often suggests that the author is not a native speaker of American English and, in this case, not well versed in usage among firearms enthusiasts. I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t bet the price of a box of 9mm on it.

#17 ·
Already Banned. So young. On his first day.

#18 ·
been looking to find ammo and i jumped on
http://gunsammunitions.com
Email: ammunitionsguns@gmail.com
WhatsApp +1 323 529 3385
they are certified FFL dealers, they sell all possible ammunitions available including guns... fast delivery services they have 9mm, 223, 5.56, 300 blackouts etc
You can contact them through their website below
Email: ammunitionsguns@gmail.com
http://gunsammunitions.com
WhatsApp +1 323 529 3385

View attachment 494109
This site is a joke. Claim they are in Illinois, buy the whatsapp number is a Los Angeles number. On the payment screen, they only accept PayPal by way of friends and family, so when you are screwed, you cant get your money back. They take Zellweger, same thing. I called them out and they blocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.