Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for ammo boxes and ran across a good deal on these at Grizzly tool co. These were $.50 or less
each. I bought 20 of the 100 count boxes and 30 of the 50 count boxes. Less than $1 with shipping. I paid shipping on 2 orders because I decided to go back and order more at that price. image.jpeg image.jpeg
Cliff

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Heck, Grizzly has a warehouse store about 3 miles from my house. Guess I need to make a stop by before heading out to the range.

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
No kidding! I placed an order too... The word "clearance" next to "ammo boxes" has a certain ring to it...

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hey! Thanks for the heads-up brother. Just ordered 30 for .45 ACP at .35 each.

Hector

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
If I didn't already have a dozen or two for every caliber I reload I'd be all over those.

·
Premium Member
2,757 Posts

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
When Balolia's Bullets.com folded, I bought a ton of powder, primers and some other stuff I wanted, cheap.

·
Registered
458 Posts
thanks, mine were shipped Saturday for the sizes I wanted

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Ordered a batch and got them the next day! The 41ae boxes are great for 45acp. However, the 357 boxes are cast a hair to small to fit a normal .357 cartridge into. Might be ok for 38 spl or 38 super.
Cheap enough it’s no great loss.

·
Premium Member
9,926 Posts
My order just arrived, and they are quite well made. I haven't verified the sizes yet, but like the actual hinge (instead of the typical flex hinge that MTM uses).

·
Registered
418 Posts
Well, I ordered 30 for .45 ACP and got 30 stamped for .40 S&W. Good news is that they still seem to work, though.

Hector

Follow up: It appears the .40 S&W boxes and the .45 ACP boxes are the same. Just doesn't have .45 ACP on the box. Too bod ... I was shopping for a .40 S&W.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts