Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is probably blasphemy on this forum but thought I’d try those lurking colt fanatics.

I have three colt pythons I am looking to sell and can sell as a group or individually

First is a 1970 Colt Python blued 2.5” (rare, less than 10% of all pythons) without box and shows some minor honest wear with the timing and lock up perfect. Asking $3500 shipped my CR FFL to yours or your FFL in a soft case. The snubby python is the coolest looking one in my opinion. (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

Second is another 2.5 inch blue Colt Python with box and papers appears to be factory fired only but does have some handling marks. Take a look at the pictures at the second response below as I will try to show the Handling marks. Timing and lock up again perfect and bank vault tight and crisp like new grips. Note that the Label did fall off of this box but it shows the blank label area if you want to fill it in later. I am certain this is the original box to this car and not a reproduction. Gun broker ranges from 5000 to 7000 so I am asking $6000 for this gun shipped. (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

Third is a beautiful blue 4 inch Colt Python from 1973 with original 2 part box colt tool and booklet. Test targets were discontinued early 1973. This one also appears factory fired only and the stocks are magnificent.
This is the most popular barrel length and best balance from my opinion and asking $5500 for this beauty. (SOLD PENDING FUNDS)

If you want all three I would do $14,000 cashiers check.

I offer a three day no fire no disassembly guarantee if you do not like them ship them back and I will refund your money less shipping.

Below shows all three guns with the unboxed colt python closeups and more pix to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,126 Posts
Had a chance to buy a complete collection of Python's and Diamondbacks a year ago in unfired condition with original boxes and passed. Went on a hunting trip instead. To me, guns are to be used, not admired so I wanted them but I didn't either. Glad I passed and went big game hunting instead. I have enough safe queens now.

·
Registered
9,471 Posts
Nice I looked at Colt but went with poor mans Python... Dan Wesson heavy rib barrel. Even the cylinder goes the same way:) looking forward to shooting it, had Trump got four more I’d buy a Colt, with sleepy and the left “quelling “ growth I’m hunkering down..

Thewelshm

·
Administrator
8,179 Posts
Please note rule #6. If you have no reason to comment in an ad, then DON'T.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Had a chance to buy a complete collection of Python's and Diamondbacks a year ago in unfired condition with original boxes and passed. Went on a hunting trip instead. To me, guns are to be used, not admired so I wanted them but I didn't either. Glad I passed and went big game hunting instead. I have enough safe queens now.
I cannot see the value of that sub par Nebraska mule deer being equal to a complete collection of Pythons and Diamondbacks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.