Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
As the Founder of this forum let me just say this. I normally don't interfere with Carl and the Moderators here but, if I am the person that first sees any foul language on this forum you will be GONE! No warning!!

I started this forum as G rated forum and I will not tolerate anything else! If you don't like my rules go somewhere else.

Thank you!
Dave

·
Administrator
8,037 Posts
I don't have to stop and think about what crosses MY mind or beliefs, nor should I have to worry about some prude's views on things as well.

If you wish to continue to be a part of this forum, I suggest you pay attention to what the rules are. I personally don't care whether you stay or not but if you choose to stay, you will follow the rules or you will be gone.

·
Super Moderator
31,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Might want to make this a sticky ?
That was suggested. The only problem I can see is that most people may check out a sticky from time to time but unless there is new activity many may never think to look at one except occasionally. New members may very well check out the stickies we have when they first join but again once they are here for a bit unless there is a new post...

I can see the benefit in making it a sticky in the New Members Section because there a new member may see it and know that this is a rule to follow and it might not be a surprise when/if it happens.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.