Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Will someone please ask the Lord Jesus Christ to take a back seat to AOC?

Wow! A bartender becomes a politician. The Politician becomes the Pope ( or the Popette) and squad leader of the house.

Now she is the Pope or something?

If the "future" of the Catholic church is not to become the bride of Christ, and AOC is the future: Good luck with that, enjoy and make merry.

·
Registered
19,628 Posts
I was a Cathollic, until I got to high school. At that time, the truth about priests having sex with altar boys, came to the light of day! What a scandel!!!! I realized that the 'sanctity of the priesthood' was really the 'secrecy of the priesthood'. Hypocrites one and all. I stopped being a Catholic at that point. I really could not care any less if AOC becomes the "Progressive Priestess".

I have only been in a church for weddings and funerals. Me and Donna made the choice to be married by a Justice of the peace in Brimfield, MA.. When we die.....we will be cremated. Bob

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
I have zero issue with anyone choosing some form of religion that gives them peace of mind and a sense of purpose; as long as they do not push it on everyone else........personally I have no use for organized religion; have seen too many snakeoil salesmen (remember Oral Roberts and "God is going to call me home unless you send in 5 million dollars?"), and Jim and Tammy Faye? Jim Jones? Every Catholic priest damn near everywhere? won't even go to Islam, the "religion of peace"

Reactions: ShooterGranny

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
Don't forget the world leaders on Epstein's Lolita Express

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Um, adults are seducing kids in every walk of life, not just in churches. How many government school teachers are sleeping with their students?
It's an epidemic! Only is these "modern times," you think? My beautiful high-school French teacher ran off with one of the school's brainless jocks (not me, unfortunately) in...1963!

·
Registered
9,235 Posts
We have pro abortion Catholic's in the church that don't follow the teachings of the Catholic Church. AOC is not the future of the Catholic Church neither are pedo priest. Pedo's look for organizations where they can get close to children and the Catholic Church is not the only one.

·
Premium Member
6,532 Posts
It's not just about Catholic priests sexually abusing children, but also the enabling and coverup by church authorities. Not isolated, but on a global scale. That is the overriding issue. Had law enforcement been notified whenever abuses were discovered instead of allowing it to continue for decades and decades and decades... countless children would have been saved as well as the reputation of the Catholic Church. If there are candidates for unforgivable sins I'd put this atop of the list.

·
Registered
12,964 Posts
I grew up a Protestant in a Catholic Parrish and I have to say that 95% of the people living there were hypocrites and the 5% weren't Catholics.
Confession is a wonderful way to cleanse your soul and keep right on sinning.

What BS.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Percentage wise, pedo priests don't come close to other organizations, it's just reported more.
MSM with just another agenda.

Regarding National "catholic" Reporter, it's been a left-wing rag forever- almost as bad as the Jesuit's "America".
Bunch of heterodox nutters, the lot of them.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
I grew up a Protestant in a Catholic Parrish and I have to say that 95% of the people living there were hypocrites and the 5% weren't Catholics.
Confession is a wonderful way to cleanse your soul and keep right on sinning.

What BS.
If you don't try to change your life, then yes, it is.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
So, to kind of sidestep the bizarre Christian-bashing in this thread (ahem...) I'll just say as a Catholic AOC is NOT one of us. Just because some whackadoodle says she is doesn't make her one.

Reactions: delcrossv

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
So, to kind of sidestep the bizarre Christian-bashing in this thread (ahem...) I'll just say as a Catholic AOC is NOT one of us. Just because some whackadoodle says she is doesn't make her one.
Exactly. E.G. Nancy Pelosi. CINO (Catholic In Name Only).

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
We have pro abortion Catholic's in the church that don't follow the teachings of the Catholic Church. AOC is not the future of the Catholic Church neither are pedo priest. Pedo's look for organizations where they can get close to children and the Catholic Church is not the only one.
Very true, Scouts and kids' sports are others.

·
Registered
10,574 Posts
The same way NORML did before those local laws loosened up; wait and see if the Dems win, if they do not make a push for their behavior to be taught in school, ala the way gays did with books about having two mommies, etc.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts