Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to report I am healthy and free from confinement. Today, my friend Tim and I were able to get out to the pit. Jonesy couldn't make it this time. It is the first time out since being off quarantine and I was itching to get some practice in. Our group of firearms today included my 4" 28-3 HP and my 1st Gen 9mm Shield and Tim had his Glock and Shield.

Todays range set up. I borrowed some steel plates from Jonesy for todays outing. Not as many targets but it would do.

We started out warming up...I was using my HP and Tim was using his .40 shield. The next pic is the result of my second round of six, my first six shots are where the stickers are located below the bullseye. Was happy with the adjustment I made to nail the target from 35+ feet.

Here are a few shots of Tim and I sending some lead down range.

I tried Tim's .40 Shield and it was fun to shoot. Tim then tried my 28-2 and hit all six things he was aiming at including these 2 fine headshots from varying ranges of 25-35+ feet.

All I can say is that it was great getting out to the range and having some fun with a good friend.

Hopefully will be doing it again with both Jonesy and Tim tomorrow. Will just have to decide what to bring to shoot as well as what target set ups to try. Maybe the zip line...or swinging target. Damn I love this hobby!

·
Registered
19,370 Posts
Glad to report I am healthy and free from confinement. Today, my friend Tim and I were able to get out to the pit. Jonesy couldn't make it this time. It is the first time out since being off quarantine and I was itching to get some practice in. Our group of firearms today included my 4" 28-3 HP and my 1st Gen 9mm Shield and Tim had his Glock and Shield.
View attachment 488890

Todays range set up. I borrowed some steel plates from Jonesy for todays outing. Not as many targets but it would do.

View attachment 488891

We started out warming up...I was using my HP and Tim was using his .40 shield. The next pic is the result of my second round of six, my first six shots are where the stickers are located below the bullseye. Was happy with the adjustment I made to nail the target from 35+ feet.

View attachment 488893

Here are a few shots of Tim and I sending some lead down range.

View attachment 488894
View attachment 488895

I tried Tim's .40 Shield and it was fun to shoot. Tim then tried my 28-2 and hit all six things he was aiming at including these 2 fine headshots from varying ranges of 25-35+ feet.

View attachment 488896

All I can say is that it was great getting out to the range and having some fun with a good friend.

View attachment 488899

Hopefully will be doing it again with both Jonesy and Tim tomorrow. Will just have to decide what to bring to shoot as well as what target set ups to try. Maybe the zip line...or swinging target. Damn I love this hobby!
So, you feel ok? Good....and is Martin T. Causer a Democrat or a Republican? If he's a Democrat, I would have shot low, real low............... :p :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts