Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Church this morning, I drove straight home and slowed down enough to dump my wife onto our driveway. I then sped across town to catch the last hour or so of the gun show that was in town. Saw this 6 inch 19-6 and made a deal to bring her home with me. Has a couple scratches but overall in great shape. Should make a fun shooter and I’m very happy to own it.

60020117-AFC9-47D7-A1D7-59D01E3E3648.jpeg

·
Registered
27,204 Posts
Congrats on a nice score! Glad you were nice enough to drop your wife off instead of her being bored waiting in the car, was the car still moving when she got out?.:D Should be a great shooter. Range report soon?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on a nice score! Glad you were nice enough to drop your wife off instead of her being bored waiting in the car, was the car still moving when she got out?.:D Should be a great shooter. Range report soon?
Curt, she already had the door open before I was stopped...she was doing the “Pee Dance” all the way home, so she shot out of the truck like a canon. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Boy do I identify with this story. Went to the gun show this weekend and I didn’t know what I wanted but I wanted to throw money at something lol. Went home empty handed because I didn’t have 1600 for a 29-2 and nothing else jumped at me. Glad to see someone made out this weekend 🙂

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That's a nice one. I do love the S&W target grips. Can you tell us what the sermon was about? :D
I'm still kicking myself for falling asleep at the wheel at my last gun show. Picked up an extremely nice 4" 28-2 for a good price and stupidly put it back down. Came around the row for another look and to grab it and there it was behind the table sitting on someones paperwork. tnbtlaa

·
Registered
45 Posts
Find at gun show today

Found a model 14-3. Been looking for one, pretty clean except a little holster wear. If anyone has time for a born on date serial #1k959** would be appreciated.

Must be my luck day as I bought into a raffle for a savage model 62 with binoculars & emergecy axe. & I won. Had to strap it on sideways on my Harley to get it the 120 miles home. Can’t beat a day like today. I ought to buy a lottery ticket lol

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's a nice one. I do love the S&W target grips. Can you tell us what the sermon was about? :D
I'm still kicking myself for falling asleep at the wheel at my last gun show. Picked up an extremely nice 4" 28-2 for a good price and stupidly put it back down. Came around the row for another look and to grab it and there it was behind the table sitting on someones paperwork. tnbtlaa
It was almost closing time so thankfully I didn’t have time to set it back down. :D Today’s sermon didn’t exactly go as planned for the Ol’ Reverend... the Church takes an annual trip to Jerusalem with 30 people. Half flew out yesterday and the other half were supposed to leave today. Found out they can’t get into Israel because of the C-Virus so they spent the whole hour trying to figure out how to get the first group home. I had a gun show to get to!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Congrats on a great find, it’s always good to bring home a new friend.

·
Registered
9,934 Posts
Shoot her in good health mate.

Thewelshm

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
That is a sweet looking revolver congrats.:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts