Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
You can clean the sights well with 90% alcohol and carefully paint them with Glow On paint which will shine all night long if you "charge" it for a while under a table lamp or with a bright flashlight.
Your sights will also be super bright in the sun when shooting outdoors. The paint is around $10 for a tiny little vial that will last almost forever if you remember to add a drop of water and stir it regularly. It is important to exactly follow the instructions that come with the Glow On paint. If you do not do that you will be unhappy with the results. I use the original "color."

Or you can spend big bucks and get a set of night sights, if there are any made for that model.

·
Registered
456 Posts
there are currently two options i know of.
the hiviz litewave H3 at $135.00
and the tritium pro truglo H3 at $95.
i have the truglo H3 on mine and am very happy with them.
the truglo is currently out of stock though.

i tried the glow on sight paint, but found it only lasts 5-6 hours at most. after 4 hours it is very hard to see.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and the tritium pro truglo H3 at $95.
Do you know what the stock # is for these? TruGlo's site lists it as out of stock, but then doesn't say what the stock number is so I can't look for it with retailers. Their catalog only lists the 380EZ. They apparently do make one for the 9mm EZ but are missing the info on their site.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Do you know what the stock # is for these? TruGlo's site lists it as out of stock, but then doesn't say what the stock number is so I can't look for it with retailers. Their catalog only lists the 380EZ. They apparently do make one for the 9mm EZ but are missing the info on their site.
no i can not remember what stock number is. i can't even remember where i got them. amazon maybe?
let me look around, i may still have the packaging or receipt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts