Could you give us a recap of the item?
Thanks.
Don
;)

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
From the story:

"16-year-old Antwun Parker died at the scene.

"Police are still looking for the other suspect. He is described as a black male in his 20's, approximately five feet seven inches tall and weighs 175 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black mask, red t-shirt and black pants."

Probably on his way to the Monastery after having found Jesus.... with a quick stop at Walmart for a new pair of skivvies....

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
Also from the story: :roll:

"He also recalls the angry voices of people who gathered outside the pharmacy Tuesday night, shouting that he was a racist who unnecessarily took a life of the Seeworth Academy charter school student, Antwun Parker.

"There were a lot of black people gathered out there yelling and everything at my boss,” Ersland said.

"

and: :mrgreen:

"But as he started to chase after the second robber, Ersland said, he looked back to see the 16-year-old he had shot in the head getting up again. Ersland said he then emptied the Kel-Tec .380 into the boy’s chest as he kept going after the second robber.

"I went after the other guy, but he was real fast and I’m crippled,” Ersland said.

"

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Forester and Sebago. I fixed them. I don't know why they didn't copy.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Yeah, they were probably brothers. Antwun and Antwo. Their younger brother, Anthree, was at home leading a prayer service for an ailing relative, auntie Zero. They were just good boys trying to turn their lives around. In fact, they were going to use the drugs and money for AIDs research in Zimbabwe.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The racist stuff really ticks me off! Like the color of someone trying to kill you matters! kufO

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Forester said:
Also from the story: :roll:

"He also recalls the angry voices of people who gathered outside the pharmacy Tuesday night, shouting that he was a racist who unnecessarily took a life of the Seeworth Academy charter school student, Antwun Parker.

"There were a lot of black people gathered out there yelling and everything at my boss,” Ersland said.
"

"But as he started to chase after the second robber, Ersland said, he looked back to see the 16-year-old he had shot in the head getting up again. Ersland said he then emptied the Kel-Tec .380 into the boy’s chest as he kept going after the second robber."
I sure hope they found a weapon or two near the body of the young Antwun.... that statement might get a little 'sticky'....

I guess the "community" was more than a little upset that their supply was interrupted.... how inconsiderate of Mr. Ersland to interfere with their entitlements.....

Too bad young Antwun is dead... just when he was getting his life together..... No doubt the Revs. Jesse & Al will be by to praise the young lad for having a good heart and an entrepreneurial spirit .... and will vilify the evil pharmacy owner for putting temptation in the path of one so young only to have his promising your life cut short.....

Oh Well.... "NEXT!"

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Ersland said he’s a veteran with disabilities from wounds he received in Operation Desert Storm, wears a cumbersome back brace and just had his latest back surgery six weeks ago."

Jerome was grazed on the arm and another round barely missed his ear. He reportedly fired first at the one firing at him. I'm waiting for more and better information from a peace officer buddy.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Quarter Cherokee said:
Yeah, they were probably brothers. Antwun and Antwo. Their younger brother, Anthree, was at home leading a prayer service for an ailing relative, auntie Zero. They were just good boys trying to turn their lives around. In fact, they were going to use the drugs and money for AIDs research in Zimbabwe.
Young Antwun practicing his interpersonal relationship skills during recess at the Seeway Academy....

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Can't imagine a better demonstration of The Judge or the Keltec.
I'd love to see the change in some of those liberal 'crapmongers' when it's their ox that's getting gored!
Enough, already, of this glorifying the lawless element in this once-wise country!
Don
:roll:

·
Registered
276 Posts
A 16 year old hoodelm that the DA calls a "child". Children don't hold up pharmacies, they don't go around intimidating people stealing when they could be learning in school to become productive citizens! Frank

1 - 15 of 15 Posts