Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here recently I have noticed an increase in the humorous posts here that are containing images with words not allowed. This is something that needs to stop or else action is apt to be taken like it was earlier this year. Images with words for scat and images with carnal verbs in them are still not allowed here.

Thank you!

·
Registered
23,418 Posts
Why I don't comment on here much anymore. There are much better sites out there that don't play the PG 13 crap. I'm an adult and this was supposedly an adult site but in reality it isn't. I don't do censorship and child like rules very well. Why I prefer sites like Truth Social and Rumble. No 'banned' words on either of them. You can call a 'spade' a spade without getting chastized.

·
Registered
23,418 Posts
My preference is always forums where censorship remains in the hands of the posters themselves. Being an adult, that comes along with adulthood.

Again, why I quit commenting on here for the most part. I don't cotton to being treated like a child from anyone or any entity and that includes this one.

I will, thanks.

·
Banned
1,961 Posts
I was once a member of a gun forum whose motto was: "Nothing should be posted that would offend a 10 year old girl".

All the posters walked on eggshells as the mods went over the top to chastise anyone saying anything with a hint of controversy or heaven forbid they said a naughty word, oh my stars...

The forum was so bland as to be sleep inducing.

I much prefer an "Adult Forum" where adult subjects and words can be posted.

·
Registered
23,418 Posts
No forum I've ever commented on is required to be a poster on. All 100% voluntary and as such, one can choose to or not to.

·
Registered
45,121 Posts
I was once a member of a gun forum whose motto was: "Nothing should be posted that would offend a 10 year old girl".

All the posters walked on eggshells as the mods went over the top to chastise anyone saying anything with a hint of controversy or heaven forbid they said a naughty word, oh my stars...

The forum was so bland as to be sleep inducing.

I much prefer an "Adult Forum" where adult subjects and words can be posted.
There are few gun forums where there is ZERO tolerance for naything political; even the word POLITICS can get you banned; yet they have a Law and Civil Rights/Activism section. How can you have any discussion, especially these days, where you want to discuss those topics without ANY mention of politics?

Reactions: jpr
1 - 20 of 39 Posts