Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to get out and stretch the legs. Took the dogs hiking.

The Wallowas from Enterprise, OR

Looking down onto Joseph Creek. This is where Chief Joseph was born. Hiked into the canyon from this spot.. which is easier said than done I come to find out..

Dry land farming around the supposed ghost town of Flora. Vistas too big for my camera.. this area really captures my mind. Game is everywhere.

The Grande Ronde river at the 'town' of Troy, one of my favorite places. In September I'll be canoeing down a long stretch of the GR above Troy.. can't wait.

Typical backroad vista in central OR. This is near Monument, a small farming town. Mule deer and rattlesnake country..

G

·
I got union/wallowa counties on my job. hopefully i will make it out there next summer.

Been down to reedsport lately? was there a couple of weeks ago. town isn't doing too hot. but the road up the umpqua to i-5 was beautiful.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Still can't quite seem to get my head back into being here. The 'East side' has a LOT of pull for me.
In fact I'll be back out there next week for dove opener on a farm near Maupin embarassing myself in front of my dog.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.