Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guy's have seen this gun before, but last weekend I had a few of the gals out to wipe down and this sweetie always ends up as one of my favorites. Except for the one scratch line that you can see as a previous owner let a screwdriver slip from a plate screw, it is flawless. I doubt it was ever shot by an owner and if I were to declare a safe-queen this would be it. I'll find a Model 15 for that Jones if I need it, but I have other K-frames to satisfy that itch for now, but the elusive K-Frame snub still eludes me (except the wife's Model 66)! Anyway, thought I would throw up some photos. Lettered to June 28, 1950: Hoffman Hardware Company, Los Angeles California. It's 3 years older than my dad's service Combat Masterpiece, which was delivered to the George Cake Company, Berkeley CA.

·
Registered
975 Posts
BC2.
Wow. That is a very clean example. Looks better than new. Sort of sad there are so few really good guns to find in ARIZONA gunshows. I sure hope all them Yankee boys from up north don't get old and become snowbirds. They would want to buy all our local treasures. No folks, nothing to see here in Arizona.
Bill

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
RdrBill said:
"... I sure hope all them Yankee boys from up north don't get old and become snowbirds.....Bill"
Too late.... some of us already IS fossils.... :cool:

The good news is that we'll bring our goodies south with us and then we'll die, thus keeping the pawn shops packed with fresh pickin's for you fellers... ;)

Drew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts