Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice!! I bet it is an excellent shooter. Like the workbench also,
Thanks and I'm sure it's a nice shooter, but I've never shot it. It's been a while since I've taken any of my pistols or rifles to the range. Last time was when I had an 1866 Yellow Boy rifle with 24 1/4" octagon barrel in 45 long colt. Everybody loved that one, but I sold it to buy some hotrod parts years back. These I hang onto though. Here's another shot of the workbench, I built about 6 1/2 years ago when we built my 30x30 shop:
Workbench Wood Gas Machine Idiophone
Art Gas City Machine Market

·
Premium Member
12,841 Posts
Again nice looking K-22. Great minds must think alike. My workbench from a couple of years ago.

Shoe Furniture Shelf Luggage and bags Shelving

This one I copied from a workbench I bought about 30 years ago.

Loom Wood Table Creative arts Workbench

Table Wood Workbench Flooring Hardwood

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Again nice looking K-22. Great minds must think alike. My workbench from a couple of years ago.

This one I copied from a workbench I bought about 30 years ago.
That bottom workbench is almost identical to mine except you have some 2x6 legs and I had 4x4 in it, but same basic design. Oh and thanks for the like.

·
Premium Member
12,841 Posts
That bottom workbench is almost identical to mine except you have some 2x6 legs and I had 4x4 in it, but same basic design. Oh and thanks for the like.
Yep, it is all 2x6's except for the bottom shelf, those are 1x4's.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, it is all 2x6's except for the bottom shelf, those are 1x4's.
I've got almost everything I need within reach on the bench even metric combination wrenches on the left side of that post. I have two more upper and lower tool boxes full of tools back behind that bench and on the right wall of my shop so I have about 2 to 3 sets of everything in my arsenal(lol).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts