Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kenneth ordered these not long ago and both are in:

Both are cross draw holsters, made of quite nice leather. The one on the left is right hand and the one on left is left hand and fit K Frame and similar sized revolvers. He thought they would be a fine addition for when we are out walking the dogs or such. I get the left hand one since I am likely to be the one handling the cell phone.

·
Registered
16,227 Posts
Those look like very nice quality. I would base who uses the cell phone on who is the best shot.

·
Super Moderator
31,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look like very nice quality. I would base who uses the cell phone on who is the best shot.
We are about equal with a handgun at short range, but with a rifle at longer ranges I best him most times because of my 20/20 eyesight and he has mixed far sighted in one and near sighted in the other.

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
My 15/20 eyesight I had as a kid went away once I hit 40...................:cry:

·
Super Moderator
31,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 15/20 eyesight I had as a kid went away once I hot 40...................:cry:
Kenneth has had bad eyesight his entire life, had a operation for lazy eye at age 5 even had to wear an eyepatch, I have seen pictures of him from that age. He was cute as a child I just ask what the hell happened to you? :)

·
Super Moderator
31,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a very fine rig, Dave! Kenneth did also pick up a longer barrel holster from the same company that is made to fit Smith models like the 25 and 27. His favorite is the 25, but both are a bit big for my small hands.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Here is one I had made at a local saddle shop for my S&W Model 10-5, 4" pinned pencil barrel. Her name is "Rosie."

I told the maker I needed a straight drop and that it had to completely cover the trigger guard to satisfy our club range rules. He said he sure was glad I told him that or he would have made it standard cowboy style! Rosie was very pleased with her new party dress!

Unfortunately that was when I could still shoot right handed, and now that I shoot left handed because of severe arthritis in the right hand, I have this beautiful holster that I can't use. SIGH....

·
Super Moderator
31,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rosie is a beauty, ShooterGranny. Kenneth ordered the ones here from this site:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts