Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I'm temporarily taking my mod hat off to say something about one of our members.

For the first time, I've just received a shipment of bullets from Jessie, who owns Tennessee Valley Bullets.

I don't know why I've never done business with him before, but I can state with no hesitation that I'll be buying from him again!

He's a great guy to do business with and his product is first-class! I have no problem whatsoever recommending him to anyone on this forum..

Thanks, Jessie! You're top-notch in my book! kfjdrfirii kfjdrfirii kfjdrfirii

PS.. before anyone starts getting frisky, the mod hat's back on! ejejdfkdfk

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Jess is a first class guy and a Patriot.

Carl, would it be all right if I posted a link to his website?

Drew

·
Super Moderator
11,419 Posts
Carl, it's not a conflict of interest to post the truth. It shouldn't be, anyway.

There may be other members here who sell items commercially, I don't know. However, I can tell you my experience with Jessie the businessman is exactly the same. I have very little money to play with. Seriously, family, house, etc doesn't leave as much gun money as I would like. What money I have to spend has to be worth it. Jessie has decent prices but when you weigh the quality, those prices are dirt cheap. I wish I could order more from him at a time just to show how much I like his stuff but I have to place smaller orders due to cash flow.

Jessie, the friend (and I am proud to be able to call him that) is even a nicer fellow. He has spent countless hours with me on these forums and on the phone passing along advice and instruction to get me up and running with reloading. And you have to know he is a very busy man, especially these days.

·
Administrator
8,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sebago Son said:
Jess is a first class guy and a Patriot.

Carl, would it be all right if I posted a link to his website?

Drew
Drew,
I can't believe I forgot to do that myself..

Absolutely!

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Shaun beat me to it!

I'd much rather do business with someone I know is a "Real American". And Jesse is it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts