Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband has this pistol and loves everything about it.....except.....the magazine practically falls out when you get anywhere near the release. Simply removing it from the holster will usually drop the magazine out. Has anyone else had this issue? TIA

·
Premium Member
20,736 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! Your husband might want to call S&W customer service. Others have posted about the mag release button being easily contacted by the holster and releasing the mag. BTW, this is a revolver forum so look for your post to be moved when the mods see it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! Your husband might want to call S&W customer service. Others have posted about the mag release button being easily contacted by the holster and releasing the mag. BTW, this is a revolver forum so look for your post to be moved when the mods see it.
Thanks.....on all fronts. I will delete on my own but don’t see that as an option.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Call S&W.

They have good customer service, call them. You shouldn't have this problem.

I sent mine in when a recall happened.

They took care in short order.

Is sending it in a PITA?

Yes, but they'll fix it pronto!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Call S&W.

They have good customer service, call them. You shouldn't have this problem.

I sent mine in when a recall happened.

They took care in short order.

Is sending it in a PITA?

Yes, but they'll fix it pronto!
I did call......had a very mixed experience over the phone. Followed up with an email.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts