Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey S&W,

Last Fall, added an 8 Shooter to my Battery. Chambered in 38 Super.

Recently (since every blame thang is on BACK ORDER) a good FRIEND lent me a C More, which is properly installed. (need to sight it in, when the THAW comes...)

Youngest Son got him self a new 7 Shooter.... Chambered in 38/357.

So.......a pair of UNFLUTED BEAUTIES for your DROOLING PLEASURE!
(rofl)

Later, Mark

Attachments:

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey D,

Quite the Stable!

Later, Mark

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Those old beaters don't look too bad Mark......as long as you didn't give more than a couple hunnerd for either one : ) I'm sure you guys will be ringing some steel with them soon. I have to admit to some extremely dumb luck when I bought my 627 Pro a few years back. Saw it online and met the guy at a semi local gun shop. It came with a holster and some factory ammo and after selling both I ended up with $650 in the gun. I added the sight and mount and it has become one of my favorite guns. 8 rounds of .357 makes for some serious fun on steel. Time to buy more moon clips Mark!
Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Revolver

·
Registered
21,488 Posts
I have the 627 also that I got a few years back but has served me well in bowling pins and steel shoots. Our group was small enough in bowling pins only groups we had were men, youth, and women. But that 627 with the moon clips struck fear in a many bottom feeders. The target was at 15 Yards and wadcutters, which on moon clips are not the fastest. Used Round nose or SWC plated for the bowling pins. Love it.

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
10,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey C Man,

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Later, Mark

Reactions: jeepnut
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.