Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
Until over-ruled, mid eighties or later. The box does not give an engineering change. Open the cylinder and look for MOD 66-?, with that number I can try to give you a tighter range. If one of our more educated members chimes in I yield.

Am I in your will?

With the Special Order number you need to consider a factory historical letter.

·
Premium Member
20,510 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the Wiregrass! Your gun was made on Friday, June 20, 1986. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
15,198 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice M66! Those are hot sellers right now with a NIB example running$1500 and up. No idea what the engraving adds

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks... yea the engraving is what's throw me off
Until over-ruled, mid eighties or later. The box does not give an engineering change. Open the cylinder and look for MOD 66-?, with that number I can try to give you a tighter range. If one of our more educated members chimes in I yield.

Am I in your will?

Am I in your will?

Welcome to the forum. Nice M66! Those are hot sellers right now with a NIB example running$1500 and up. No idea what the engraving adds
Yea this is my 1st engraved s&w I think I got a good deal on it so far from the research I've been doing but I figured that someone on here would know alot more then me this gun is 5 years older then me lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts