Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the LGS a couple of days ago and they had some LEO Model 64-2's in the case. Most were in pretty good shape with rubber grips but there was one with factory grips and gooped up somewhat with storage grease. Took it home and cleaned it up and it looks good. Almost no turn line and just a few small dings . Plus, they took $50 off when they rang it up. Good find these days and nice to be treated well. I will try to post some in better focus later.

OldFarmBoy

·
Registered
396 Posts
That's a great snub to add to your lineup. Congrats ! The only thing I would consider is maybe a Tyler T-grip, so I could keep those original grips on it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That definitely works ! I'll bet that's really comfortable to shoot with that adapter.
I hope to find out soon. Possible 90 degrees here in Tucson next week. I got an LEO 910 from the same store around Christmas that turned out well also. A little carry wear but inside it is like a new gun. Got a curved grip, steel guide rod and new recoil spring from Brownell's and it is pretty slick also.

·
Registered
10,463 Posts
Hey OFB,

Great SCORE!

Good for you!

Later, Mark

·
Banned
696 Posts
$429, huh? I'da sprung for that, even though I don't even remotely need another K Fr 2"! Okay though, for grips, ponder finding a set of those old Bianchi Hammer Shroud grips, they made for the round butt K, and you'll have a heck of a winter coat gun...

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
Congrats on a nice score and a sweet deal.

·
Registered
21,872 Posts
Excellent gun to find and the price was very nice.

·
Premium Member
12,403 Posts
Well done!

Reactions: OldFarmBoy

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$429, huh? I'da sprung for that, even though I don't even remotely need another K Fr 2"! Okay though, for grips, ponder finding a set of those old Bianchi Hammer Shroud grips, they made for the round butt K, and you'll have a heck of a winter coat gun...
I jokingly said I'll take 2 at that price and he said OK. Should have done it as my wife took a liking to it when I got home.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Also, they did have one with black rubber shroud grips but it wasn't as pretty as this one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts